dinsdag 28 april 2009

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - a review

As you probably know, I won a new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, the so-called "affordable" alternative to Apple's iPhone. Since I don't have an iPhone, I can only review the qualities of the Nokia.
- 350 euro might seem a lot of money (I would not pay it for a mobile phone) but if you are into that kind of technology, it is great value for money;
- the 3.2 megapixel Carl Zeiss camera delivers great results, much better than I had expected;
- the 8 GB micro SD card stores a lot of MP3 music files, and the powerful Stereo Surround Sound is amazing;
- the bluetooth function is very practical, now i can activate my phone with voice-control in my car
- navigation on the internet is also good, although I like the iPod Touch better;
- the large touch-screen is great, although it took me a while to learn how to dial without actually pushing buttons :)
- the only disadvantage is the battery. With my old Nokia I only had to recharge once every 2 weeks, but this little gagdet is a real battery consumer. Every 3 days I need to recharge, especially after using the bluetooth function or the internet connection.

Conclusion: a great mobile phone with lots of extra goodies, for an affordable price

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten